Many of you have followed Beth Booram and me during our 30 Days of Tasting and expressed to us that it was a meaningful experience. Well, how about joining us for our next experiment--30 Days of Seeing?
Beginning tomorrow (10/20), we will start our next sensory focus by paying attention to what we see.
Here's how you can participate:
- Write in your calendar for the next 30 days a reminder like, "pay attention to seeing."
- Each day, isolate your sense of seeing and notice the world around you, especially what stands out to you.
- Then, take a second look at what caught your eye--really look at it.
- Be open and listen for God to speak to you through what you notice and through honing your marvelous gift of sight.
- Finally, follow Beth's blog, this blog and/or join us on Facebook and comment about your own experiences.
Beth and I look forward to your collaboration as, together, we awaken our senses to the wonder of God!
"I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living." Psalm 27:13